1/15/11

Saturday, January 22, 2010 1 - 3 pm at Spirit Quest Center, Spring, TX
You are invited to a Discourse from the Council of Ornack spoken through Our Representative, Dr. Madalyn Kennedy

I am excited over this next discourse on Saturday, January 22. I’m understanding that this one will be very power packed. So much so that I’m to be sitting instead of standing to channel their messages from the different Masters and Guides. They also did not request for participants to bring a flower as we did last month but the Essences will still be placed on each one who attends. If I get a message of that changing I will let everyone know.

We will also video and record the session. Our video and audio recordings from last month’s session is almost complete and will be available very soon now. These are to be a monthly Discourse with different topics and messages each month. You might want to mark your calendars for the February Discourse. It’s scheduled for February 22 which will be a week after my return from Egypt. No telling what they will be speaking about then. Every time I return from Egypt, serious changes and shifts occur and I know each time I get clearer and stronger in my connection and understanding to our higher guidance.

Again we have limited seating. Your confirmation of payment reserves your seat. 1st come 1st serve basis and several have already signed up. Let me know as soon as you can if you are coming on Saturday. We apologize in advance if you are unable to get in. However the videos and audios will be posted on the website of Beloved Essences or you can purchase them at the Spirit Quest Center.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again and welcome to the new attendees. Much love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment