3/13/11

I have had many asking if my Guides had mentioned anything about what's happening now. Basically they have not really said anything specific to me except for what they discussed last month during their Discourse session. Other than that, I received the below message today.


Current State of Affairs

If we must say something about the current start of affairs with the planet, know that most of these natural disasters are not natural nor are they disasters. All has been co created by humanity and we are just doing our part as was planned and prepared for the earth’s elevation. Please let all know and remind them to only send loving energy and compassion and blessing out to all areas of the planet. Love is the strongest force that overcomes anything. You ( meaning me personally) are witness to this very thing with all the issues from the very beginning with you and your twin flame. People cause problems and love irons them all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment