5/23/11

 The Lovely Earth Star


I am Metatron and your vibrational thought of me has brought me forward to speak with you today.  I am also part of the group of the Ancients and as always we have been close to Mother Earth and its inhabitants for eons; for such long periods of time that we cannot even try to count in numbers.  The most important things I would like to share with you today is that it is true. 

The Earth star is raising her vibrations.  All occupying space on the lovely Earth Star is having a raised vibrational effect of feeling somewhere or somehow within their individual bodies.  We just want to say that if you focus on your breath, in and out, calmly, focus on your breath and bring yourself back into that focus of your center when you are experiencing pain of that disconnected feeling or that feeling of something odd.  Focus on your breath to calm yourself and connect with your inner Divine guidance, the ill effects will be eased from you.  Do this as often as you need.  Each time you catch yourself feeling pain or out of sorts so to speak, focus again and breathe. 

This will help center you and help to release any old pent up emotions or memories that need to be removed from your physical bodies.  Picture a Blue bubble descending down through your higher chakras all the way through your body and out surrounding your body and then breathe that marvelous blue light into your heart center and relax.  All will be well dear ones and the ease will come to you very fast if you will allow yourself to do this simple practice. 

I and all the beings of light love you immensely and I am grateful to share this message with you today.  I am Metatron and I’m always with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment