8/11/11

From Athena - Channeled from our Opening to Channel Course



I am Athena and I welcome you my precious children. 

You are the beloved of our hearts and we have been with you always.  We are helping you to remember certain aspects of your life stream that came from certain other locations and realms and we just are asking you to trust, allow and be joyful.  We are many you see, and I as Athena will be watching each and every one of you very closely. 

Simply call my name at anytime you feel confused, sad or worried.  We will come with my armies and we will help to dissipate your troubled energies so you will be clearer and able to function in the ways that you must to ensure the safety of your planet and your fellow co-workers.

 I am Athena and I am at your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment