1/23/13

Thank You Oh Great Spirit

Today, I woke up hearing the words, ”Thank you O Great Spirit of the 4......" (winds, worlds, directions) not sure but here are the words I received. 1st part is a beautiful prayer and the 2nd part is further clarification and when we should use it.

"Thank you oh Great Spirit for all my blessing you have bestowed upon me and all the inexhaustible supply of abundance you have provided for me.  I am at your service and I honor all your requests.  You are the reason for breath.  The reason for any and every thought and decision and you are forever all prevailing.  As your faithful servant and child I am humbled by your presence and your power of love.  
"Oh Great Spirit of the many worlds and dimensions, come forth today in everything that I do, in every move I make and in every thought where I can completely and totally honor your presence in all my actions; actions toward myself and toward any other beings, creatures or spirits that I come in contact with now and always.  
"Oh Great Spirit of All, I humbly beseech you to come in your full glory and power and reveal yourself to me in countless ways today and every day from here forward.  So Mote it Be." 

 I am the Great Spirit of Adam, of Noah, of Anatokie (sp?), of Angels, Beasts, Creations, Galaxies, Foul, Fauna, solids, liquid, air, sonic, temperature, of the form and formless.  

I am with you completely and as you have been awoken by me directly, know that you are receiving guidance from me daily now even stronger than before.  As creator of this world and all worlds, you are a small but very important part of this creation.  As part, you will continue your growth on planet earth for a few more years and reach out to help others to grow also.  Not everyone will see things as you do but that is part of their own individual growth and development programs for them.  Remember this.  All are not seeing as you or understand as you because each is so wonderfully different.  You work is to recognize that in each and every being of light that you come into contact with and honor Their way of seeing, perceiving and understanding.  You must allow each and every one to be their own person and we will help you with this.  From now forward hold NO judgment against anything or anyone.  None whatsoever.  Judgment is non-productive in your growth development and in those of which you tend to judge, even if you are not realizing or meaning to judge, you still judge.  We will help to dissolve this from you.  It is not serving you.  Always bless each and every child of spirit that presents themselves to you , not matter what form the come in.  Be happy and grateful and full of love and blessing for all of life.

This is what we are here to share with you today.

Thank you for coming here immediately to take down our words.  Thank you for the beautiful prayer and thank you for your continued love to all of us beings of light and to the Great Spirit of which we all belong.  We are all and we are you.   You will find yourself different from this day forward and if you notice that you are slipping back into your before ways and impressions, remember to read this beautiful prayer.  It is for your supply and nourishment.

Many blessing to you.   We are with you.

Message received by Dr. Madalyn Kennedy, January 23, 2013.  Founder of www.belovedessences.com.   Feel free to re-post this message in its entirety, as long as this complete statement is included.  

No comments:

Post a Comment