2/4/12

King Tut: Tutankhamen The Golden King at MFAH


King Tut Essence at a 30% Discount in Honor of the Houston Museum of Fine Arts Exhibit 


 I have this amazing essence and since the Golden King Exhibit is here in my home town I felt it would be nice to share it with you at an extra special reduced rate.  

King Tut Essence  is made up of a secret blend from 35 flowers mixed with lemon.  It carries the same high healing vibrations as all the essences because all have been specially prepared and blessed.  It can be used by both men and women.  The aroma is a very rich and power smell and if you meditate with it and set you intention you could even feel the presence of the wealthy boy king and his amazing energy.  You just might be surprised where your meditations would take you.    It's so wonderful when you allow yourself to get into the 'space' of allowing and going with the flow.  Amazing things happen when you let them and your sense of smell is part of that.    When I smell King Tut Essences I am immediately taken back to the very first time I was in Egypt and all the wonderful smell of the combined essences that hit me when I first stepped through that door where I met the Holy Man.

King Tutankhamun  is one of the wonderful Egyptian Essences from the Beloved Essences Egyptian Collection.  You are probably more familiar with the amazing healing work of 10 Pharonic Chakra Essences from the Chakra Collection and my channeled paintings that were done for each of the chakras.

King Tut Essence is included in the Pharaohs, Kings and Queens that comprise the Egyptian Collection.  Also included in this collection is Queen Hatsheput, Queen Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, Ramses, and Aida.
Talk about a power packed Collection.  My favorite thing to do is to blend them and most of the time I like to wear Queen Hatsheput and Queen of Egypt together .. AMAZING!!

The special offer for King Tut is for on-line orders and only for a short time.  I know you will love your very own personal "King Tut" vibration which could very well change your complete and total perspective of energetic thoughts from lack to abundance.  How cool is that!!

Oh and by the way,  the Early Bird Special is still going on for the April 13, 2012 Spiritual Soul Quest Journey to Egypt with me and my guides.  You might want to check that out too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment