2/13/12

Message from Akhanaton when I was at the Houston Exhibit of King Tut yesterday


Why are you here my people?  Why are you here?  Your time is shorter than you realize and you need to activate your remembrances of time before time begain.  You are returning there rapidly.
I am always happy to speak with you but I would much rather you return to your homeland of Egypt to help your brothers and sisters there.
Much has changed and much as remained the same but know we love you and your work is so very important to all of humaiity.
Look upon me now and know I stay with you at all times.  

I'm currently gathering a meditation, spiritual soul quest journey group be in Egypt  April 13-19.  Early registration discount deadline is ending soon, February 20.  Akhanaton said he would rather we return to our homeland of Egypt so this is the perfect time.  See other travel dates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment